2018 National URSI Symposium
supported by National Committees of the Baltic Countries
Poznan, Poland, 14-17 May 2018
The first 2018 National URSI Symposium supported by National Committees of the Baltic Countries will be a part of the 8th MICROWAVE & RADAR WEEK, which is the continuation of the series of very successful conferences in Warsaw (2004), Krakow (2006), Wroclaw (2008), Vilnius (2010), Warsaw (2012), Gdańsk (2014), and in Krakow (2016).
Poznan – City Where the Country Was Born – is one of Poland’s oldest cities and a birthplace of the Polish nation, Poznan is the capital city of the Greater Poland (Wielkopolska) region. Poznan lies halfway between Berlin and Warsaw, perfectly combining the old and the new, and is famous for international trade fairs, high quality shopping and popular festivals.
During National URSI Symposium there will be organized two focussed session that are of interest of DWG1: Radio Channels. These are:
- Radio Channel Modelling in 5G Networks,
- Radio Channel Modelling for Special Applications.
More details may be found under the following link: http://mrw2018.org/ursi2018/focused-sessions-ursi/
- Paper submission for review: 14 January 2018
- Notification for Authors: 1 March 2018
- Early birds’ registration: From 2 March to 16 April 2018
- Final paper submission: 1 April 2018
Focused sessions organizers:
- Slawomir J. Ambroziak, Gdansk University of Technology, email@example.com
- Krzysztof K. Cwalina, Gdansk University of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piotr Rajchowski, Gdansk University of Technology, email@example.com