We are hosting a summer school at KCL on June 11th and 12th, 2018.
The school is tailored both for PhD students and junior researchers with providing detailed lectures on day one, but also could be suitable for established researchers with range of industry talks on day two. Attending the school is free of charge but registration will be required since space will be limited.
We are hosting a Two-Day Sumer School on various aspects of 5G V2X Communications, as pertained to connect autonomous driving.
The Summer school is free of charge, but registration is required. Please register ASAP and while there is space available.
Day 1 will cover fundamental subjects in 5G V2X communications and include:
- Principles of Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- Machine Learning for Wireless Communications
- Principles of V2X radio Interface Design
- Virtual Network Functions placement and optimization
- Fundementals of mmWave Communications for V2X
- Principals of localisation and Positioning in 5G
Day 2 will provide industry research vision in enabling connected autonomous driving, and include:
- Fog Computing in the delivery of ultra-low latency communications
- Multi-RAT, Multi-Link, Multi-operator Communications
- V2X Wireless Channel Modelling for Connected Cars
- Enhancing Relaibility in 5G V2X Communiactions
- The role of 5G in Automotive Industry, techno-economic analysis
Confirmed academic speakers:
- Prof Petar Popovski, Aalborg University
- Prof Tommy Svensson, Chalmers Univ. of Technology
- Prof Osvaldo Simeone, King’s College London
- Prof Stefano Buzzi, Univ. of Cassino
- Dr Ricard Vilalta, CTTC
- Dr Vasilis Friderikos, King’s College London
Confirmed industry speakers:
- Dr Mikael Fallgren, Ericsson Research
- Dr Taimoor Abbas, Volvo car corporation
- Dr Konstantinos Manolakis, Huawei Research Europe
- Dr Efstathios Katranaras, Sequans
- Dr Apostolos Kousaridas, Huawei Research Europe
- TBD, Nokia Bell-Lab
Below is the registration link and further details: