Date: 27-29 January 2020
Place: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Venue: Université Catholique de Louvain
Local Organisers: Claude Oestges, Université Catholique de Louvain
IRACON 12th MC Meeting and Final Workshop is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON).
The event will be organised as follows:
- the MC Meeting and the WG Meetings will take place on Mon 27 (9 am to no later than 6 pm) and on Wed 29 (9 am to no later than 3.30 pm)
- the Final Workshop will take place on Tue 28 (9 am to no later than 6 pm), followed by a Gala Dinner
More information on the agenda will follow in the coming weeks. Please check below in the “DOCUMENTS & DEADLINES” section.
Documents & Deadlines
- Attendance Lists
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Meeting presentation, Local Information and Accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- Meeting registration deadline: TBD
- Official MC Substitute nomination deadline: TBD
The Registration is not open yet, please check back!
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request is not open yet, please check back!
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
- Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA15104.doc file
- Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than: TBD
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to email@example.com attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.