Date: 27-29 January 2020
Place: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Venue: Université Catholique de Louvain
Local Organisers: Claude Oestges, Université Catholique de Louvain
IRACON 12th MC Meeting and Final Workshop is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON).
The event will be organised as follows:
- the MC Meeting and the WG Meetings will take place on Mon 27 (9 am to no later than 6 pm) and on Wed 29 (9 am to no later than 3.30 pm)
- the Final Workshop will take place on Tue 28 (9 am to no later than 6 pm), followed by a Gala Dinner
Documents & Deadlines
- Attendance Lists
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Meeting presentation, Local Information and Accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- Meeting registration deadline: 8 January 2020
- Official MC Substitute nomination deadline: 8 January 2020
The Registration is now open!
Please go to the Members’ Area and click on “Meeting registration”; proceed then by paying € 180 as a contribution to the local expenses, which will be collected by EURACON.
Details on the payment procedure are available HERE.
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request is now open!
To ask for a TD number please go to the Members’Area, click on “TD submission” and select “Request TD number” on IRACON 12TH MC AND TECHNICAL MEETING.
The TD request page will close on 8 January 2020
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
- Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA15104.doc file
- Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than: 17 January 2020
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to email@example.com attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.
5G, a novel opportunity for smart transportation systems, by Lahatra Rakotondrainibe, Thales belgium
The Invited Speakers of the Final Workshop are listed here: IRACON Final Workshop