Date: 14 – 15 September 2020 (possibly extended to the 16th)
Place: Online Meeting
Venue: Microsoft Teams
Local Organisers: EURACON
1st Post-IRACON Meeting is organized by EURACON.
The event will be organised as follows:
- the Plenary and WG meetings will take place on Mon 14 and on Tue 15 (9 am to no later than 6 pm). The meetings will probably be extended to the Wed 16 (9 am to 1 pm).
- due to its nature, the 1st Post-IRACON Meeting has the Break & Networking moment, that will take place everyday from 11 to 12 am and from 4 to 5 pm.
- The online Social Event will also take place on Tuesday from 6 to 6.30 pm.
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
To ask for a TD number please go to the Members’Area, click on “TD submission” and select “Request TD number” on 1st Post-IRACON Meeting.
The TD request page will close on 26 August 2020
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
- Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA15104.doc file
- Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than: 4 September 2020
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.