Date: Jan. 29 – 31, 2017
Venue: Nicosia, Cyprus
IRACON 6th MC meeting and 6th Technical meeting is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON). The MC and Technical meeting will be held from January 29 at 09:00 to January 31 at 17:30 at the campus of European University Cyprus (address Diogenous 6, Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus).
A Workshop will also be organized by the COST CA15104 (IRACON) – TBA
IMPORTANT: Sockets in Cyprus are like in the UK. Please remember to bring your adaptors!
- Attendance List
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Meeting presentation, Local Information and accommodation_Nicosia
- Meeting registration deadline: January 12nd, 2018. The Registration will be open soon! Please go to the Members Area and click on “Meeting registration”. Once you are registered, complete your registration (contribution to Local Organiser expenses … €)
- Official MC Substitute nomination deadline: January 12nd, 2018
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
Coming soon! The “TD Submission” page will close on January 12nd, 2018.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than January 19th, 2018.
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format named as the TD number assigned to you.