Date: May 30 – June 1, 2016
Venue: Lille, France
The IRACON 2nd MC meeting and 1rst technical meeting is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON). In addition to a Management Commitee meeting, IRACON will hold his first scientific meeting.
- Attendance List
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Local Information and accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- If you intend to participate in this meeting, please go to the Members Area. Click on “Meeting registration”
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
If you intend to ask for a TD number, please go to the Members Area. Click on “TD Submission” and select “Request TD number” on IRACON 2ND MC MEETING AND FIRST TECHNICAL MEETING. The “TD Submission” page will close on May 13th, 2016.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
– Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA15104.doc file
– Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find here the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than May 20th, 2016.
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format named as the TD number assigned to you.
- Remy Bayou, European Commission, Brussels, Belgium
European research towards 5G Policy, Research and funding opportunities
- Maxime Guillaud, Mathematical and Algorithmic Sciences Lab, Research Center, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, France
Algorithmic aspects of Massive MIMO
- Ben Lavasani, National Instruments, United Kingdom
Massive MIMO Testbed
- Sana Salous, Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom
IC1004 White Paper on Channel Measurements and Modeling for 5G Networks in the Frequency Bands above 6 GHzs