Date: Oct. 4 – 6, 2016
Venue: Durham, United Kingdom
IRACON 2nd technical meeting is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON). IRACON will hold his second scientific meeting in Durham, UK on Oct. 4-6, 2016.
A Workshop on RADIO PROPAGATION AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR 5G, will be held on Oct. 3rd in Durham, under the organization of the Antennas & Propagation TPN.This Workshop precedes the CA15104 IRACON 2nd Technical meeting on Oct. 4-6th in Durham and it is a part of the IRACON meeting.
- Attendance List
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Meeting presentation & How to reach Durham
- About the Workshop
- Local Information and accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- Meeting registration deadline: September 26th, 2016. Please go to the Members Area and click on “Meeting registration“. Once you are registered, complete your registration (contribution to Local Organiser expenses 145,00 ₤)
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
If you intend to ask for a TD number, please go to the Members Area. Click on “TD Submission” and select “Request TD number” on IRACON 2ND TECHNICAL MEETING. The “TD Submission” page will close on
September 12nd, 2016 September 16th, 2016 (Deadline extended).
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Please find here the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than
September 19th, 2016 Septembre 23rd, 2016 (Deadline extended).
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to email@example.com attaching the full TD in PDF format named as the TD number assigned to you.
- Reza Arefi, INTEL, USA
- Moray Rumney, Keysight Technologies, United Kingdom
- Alan Mourad, InterDigital