Date: 8 – 9 February 2021
Place: Online Meeting
Venue: Microsoft Teams
Local Organisers: EURACON
2nd Post-IRACON Meeting is organized by EURACON.
The event will be organized as follows:
- The Plenary and WG meetings will take place on Mon 8 and on Tue 9 (9 am to no later than 6 pm).
- Due to its nature, the 2nd Post-IRACON Meeting has the Break & Networking moments, that will take place every day in the mid-morning and early afternoon.
- The Social Event will take place on Monday 8th in the late afternoon.
- The Closing Event will take place on Tuesday 9th in the late afternoon
Documents & Deadlines
- Deadline TD number request: 22nd January 2021
- Deadline TD submission: 29th January 2021
- Submit TD pre-recording: 1st February 2021
- Free-of-charge registration (see beside): 1st February 2021
- Registration (50 EUR): 3rd February 2021
- Keynote Speakers
- List of participants
- How to use Microsoft Teams for this meeting
All individuals who were registered to IRACON when the Action finished ( 31st March 2020), plus those who participated in the 1st Post IRACON meeting, can register FREE-OF-CHARGE by the deadline of 1st February 2021.
HERE you can see the list of the participants at the 1st Post IRACON meeting.
For any other participant, the fee will be 50 EUR (registration deadline: 3rd February 2021)
How to register to the meeting
Please follow the instructions:
- Access to the Members Area (If it is the first time, you will need to register to the Members Area).
- On the left, click on “Meetings”.
- Click on the blue box to register for the meeting.
How to pay
Account Holder: Euracon, AISBL, Avenue Georges Lemaitre 4-6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis NV (Louvain-la-Neuve)
Bank address: Place de l’Université 6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
IBAN: BE84 0016 9348 0459
SWIFT-BIC code: GEBABEBB
REFERENCE: [Your first name] [Your last name], registration at 2nd Post-IRACON Meeting
Euracon accepts PayPal payments by adding 3% + € 0,35 for transaction fees.
To use the online payment, please send an email with the subject “EURACON Online Payment – 2nd Post-IRACON Meeting” to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
You will then receive an email from PayPal including the invoice and the payment instructions.
Please note: PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. A PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments.
Receipts will be sent by email once EURACON has received the full registration and the related payment.
If you need a Pro-forma invoice, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
To ask for a TD number please go to the Members’Area, click on “TD submission” and select “Request TD number” on 2nd Post-IRACON Meeting.
The TD request page will close on 22nd January 2021.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
- Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA15104 file
- Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than 29th January 2021.
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject “CA15104 – TD Submission” to email@example.com attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.
How to submit a pre-recorded TD presentation
TD presentations at the 2nd Post-IRACON Meeting
All speeches will happen via Microsoft TEAMS. In order to ensure the speeches will be delivered even in case of last-minute connectivity issues, ALL of them will be pre-recorded by the speakers and delivered to the organizational staff at EURACON before the event.
The pre-recorded TD presentations must be delivered by 1st February 2021, EOB.
This will provide the organizational staff minimum time to check, and store all of them.
TD presentations should be confined to 15 min to leave at least five minutes for Q&A.
Chairs will choose among the questions posted by the attendees via the chat during the presentation. Speakers, at the end of the pre-recorded video, will provide live answers.
Guidelines for pre-recordings of TD presentations for the 2nd Post-Iracon Meeting
It is suggested you record your presentation capturing both your slides and yourself presenting, besides the voice. This can be achieved in a number of ways. One option is to use a Zoom feature; you can download instructions at www.zoom.us. We prepared a short video tutorial to train towards the use of such option: please visit here.
- Maximum file size: 200 MB
- Format: mp4
- Maximum Resolution: Full HD
- Minimum Resolution: 480 pixel (height)
- Suggested Aspect Ratio: 16 : 9 horizontal
- Ensure your webcam does not overlap to any relevant part of your slides.
Please name your video file TD(21)14(your number) and send it using Wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ; the subject of the e-mail: Pre-recorded video TD(21)14(your number)
Mon 8, 9:00 – 9:45 am Andreas Czylwik, University Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany. Title: “Optoelectronic concepts for extreme wideband radio communications”
Mon 8, 9:45 – 10:30 am Andrea Conti, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy. Title: “Localization-of-Things in the 5G Ecosystem”
Mon 8, 4:00 – 4:45 pm Ekram Hossain, University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Canada. Title: “Spectrally – Efficient Multiple Access and Resource Allocation Design for B5G/6G Networks Exploiting Deep Reinforcement Learning”
Mon 8, 4:45 – 5:30 pm Hamed Ahmadi, University of York, UK, and University College Dublin, Ireland. Title: “Aerial platforms in beyond 5G networks”
Tue 9, 4:00 – 4:45 pm Ryuji Kohno, Yokohama National University, Yokohama, Japan. Title: “Dependable 6G Universal Platform Based on Regulatory and Data Sciences for Pandemic and High QoL”
Tue 9, 4:45 – 5:30 am Katsuyuki Haneda, Aalto University School of Electrical Engineering, Espoo, Finland
Abstract. Title: “Channel modeling supported by the physical laws of wave propagation and measurements”