Start time: 10th June, 08:30 ‐ End time: 14th June, 18:00
Venue: University of Bologna – Cesenatico Campus, Cesenatico, Italy
Organisers: Vittorio Degli-Esposti (Uni. Bologna, Italy), Thomas Kürner (TU Braunschweig, Germany), Claude Oestges (UCLouvain, Belgium)
The topic of the third Training School of the COST CA15104 IRACON is “Mobile radio propagation for 5G and beyond”. This activity is organized in the framework of The European School of Antennas 2019, and will take place at the University of Bologna – Cesenatico Campus, Cesenatico, Italy on June 10-June 14, 2019.
A limited number of grants will be available for students (see webpage link below).
- Registration and grant application deadline: May 17, 2019
- Grant notification: May 24, 2019
- Online payment deadline: May 31, 2019
The registration fee can also be paid on-site on the first day of the course, but online payment is preferred.
NOTE: students who will get the grant won’t have to pay the registration fee.
- Prof. Thomas Kürner, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
- Prof. Werner Wiesbeck, Karlsruher Institute of Technology, Germany
- Prof. Vittorio Degli-Esposti, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof. Claude Oestges, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Prof. Conor Brennan, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Prof. Marina barbiroli, University of Bologna, Italy
- Dr. Vasilii Semkin, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium