Start time: 12nd June, 09:00 ‐ End time: 16th June, 15:00
Venue: UCLouvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Organisers: Vittorio Degli Esposti (Uni. Bologna, Italy), Thomas Kürner (TU Braunschweig, Germany), Claude Oestges (UCLouvain, Belgium)
The topic of the second Training School of the COST CA15104 IRACON is “Large Scale Radio Propagation”. This activity is organized in the framework of The European School of Antennas 2017, and will take place at the Université catholique de Louvain, on June 12-16, 2017. It is supported by the IEEE COM/VT Benelux Chapter and the MUSICS Graduate School.
COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants for PhD students and ECIs to attend this Training School. Applications for these grants are accepted by email to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) until May 1st, 2017.
IRACON members are invited to register for the second Training School by registering online HERE AND by sending an email before June 1st, 2017 to email@example.com including scans of the registration form, payment receipt and student ID if required.
Those ECIs and students granted from COST CA15104 (IRACON) for this event DO have to register via email AND pay the registration fee before the event. COST grants will be transferred individually to every granted person afterwards.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GRANT REQUEST
COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants for PhD students and ECIs to attend this Training School. Applicants have to send an email by May 1st 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with at least the following information:
- (Subject of the email: IRACON 2nd TS grant application)
- Name, affiliation and Country of the applicant
- Career status of the applicant: PhD student, PostDoc, Assistant, Industry Researcher, …
- Attach a summary of the applicant’s CV
- Registration opening date: March 15, 2017
- COST grant applications: May 1st, 2017
- Grant notification: May 24th, 2017
- Registration closing date: June 1st, 2017
- Prof. Thomas Kürner, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
- Prof. Werner Wiesbeck, Karlsruher Institute of Technology, Germany
- Prof. Vittorio Degli-Esposti, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof. Conor Brennan, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Prof. Claude Oestges, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium