Start time: 5th March, 13:45 ‐ End time: 9th March, 15:30
Venue: Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal
Organisers: Fernando J. Velez (Instituto de Telecomunicações and Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal), Ana Garcia Armada (UC3M, Spain), Rui Dinis (Instituto de Telecomunicações and Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal)
The topic of the third Training School of the COST CA15104 IRACON is “Beyond 5G Networks operating in the Millimetre Wavebands enabled by Joint Analogue-digital Signal Processing”. This activity is organized in the framework of VTS Chapters Special Projects 2018, and will take place at the Instituto de Telecomunicações, Lisbon site, on March 5-9, 2018. It is supported by the IEEE VTS Portugal Chapter and COST CA 15104 IRACON.
COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants for PhD students and ECIs (400 € each) to attend this Training School. The grants do not cover all the cost related to the training school (only 400 €). Applications for these grants are accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com) until January 29th, 2018.
You are invited to register for the third Training School by send an electronic copy of the filled form (HERE) to B5G@e-projects.ubi.pt AND firstname.lastname@example.org before February 23rd, 2017, payment receipt and student ID if required.
Those ECIs and students granted from COST CA15104 (IRACON) for this event DO have to register via email AND pay the registration fee before the event. COST grants will be transferred individually to every granted person afterwards. MORE INFO HERE.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GRANT REQUEST
COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants for PhD students and ESRs to attend this Training School.
Applicants have to send an email by January 29th 2018 to email@example.com (+CC to firstname.lastname@example.org) with at least the following information:
• (Subject of the email: IRACON 3rd TS grant application)
• Name, affiliation and Country of the applicant
• Career status of the applicant: PhD student, PostDoc, Assistant, Industry researcher, …
• Attach a summary of the applicant’s CV
- Registration opening date: January 10th,2018
- COST grant applications: January 29th, 2018
- Grants notification: February 12th, 2018
- Registration closing date: February 23rd, 2018
- Prof. Ana Garcia Armada, UC3M, Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Fernando J. Velez, Instituto de Telecomunicações and Universidade da Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal
- Prof. Sumei Sun, Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore
- Prof. Inkyu Lee, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea
- Prof. Luís M. Correia, IST/INESC-ID, Universidade de LisboaLisboa, Portugal
- Doctor Luís Pessoa, INESC-TEC, Porto, Portugal
- Prof. Carlos Fernandes, Instituto de Telecomunicações and IST/Universidade de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
- Prof. Jorge Costa, Instituto de Telecomunicações and ISCTE-IUL, Lisbon, Portugal
- Prof. Dirk T. M. Slock, EURECOM, Sophie Antipolis, France
- Mr. Kun Chen, UC3M, Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Christos Massouros, University College London, London, UK
- Doctor Oliver Holland, King’s College London, London, UK
- Prof. Constantinos Papadias, Athens Information Technology, Athens, Greece
- Mr. Javier Lorca, Telefónica, Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Wim Kotterman, TU Ilmenau, Germany
- Mr. Ben Lavasani, National Instruments, Newbury, UK
- Prof. Atílio Gameiro, Instituto de Telecomunicações and Universidade de Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Pedro Sebastião, Instituto de Telecomunicações and ISCTE-IUL, Lisboa, Portugal
- Prof. Jon Peha, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA