Start time: 1st March, 13:00 ‐ End time: 3rd March, 13:30
Venue: Technishe Universität, Dresden, Germany
Organisers: Narcis Cardona (iTEAM, Spain), Kimmo Kansanen (NTNU, Norway), Niels Neumann (TUD, Germany), Luis M. Correia (IST, Portugal), Kamran Sayrafian (NIST, USA)
The topic of the first Training School of the COST CA15104 IRACON will be “Antennas and Propagation Modeling for Body Environment Communications”. This activity is organised in cooperation with WIBEC, a Horizon 2020 Innovative Training Network, and will take place at the Technical University of Dresden, on March 1-3, 2017.
Registration will be open from 15th of January through IRACON web page, with a reduced fee for IRACON members of 100€. COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants for PhD students and ESRs to attend this Training School. Applications for these grants are accepted by email to email@example.com (+CC to firstname.lastname@example.org) until January 15th 2017.
COST IRACON will provide 20 grants for students from the IRACON participant institutions to cover part of their travel costs.
The number of places is guaranteed only for 20 participants from IRACON, as there are also a similar number of participants attending from WIBEC. The remaining places will be given on a first-come-first-served basis.
After returning the registration form, you will receive an invoice from TU Dresden over the fee of 100 € with the payment details. Please make sure your billing address is correct in order to avoid additional delays.
Those ESRs and students granted from COST CA15104 (IRACON) for this event DO have to register and pay the fee before the event. COST grants will be transferred individually to every granted person afterwards.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GRANT REQUEST
COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants for PhD students and ESRs to attend this Training School.
Applicants have to send an email by January 15th 2017 to email@example.com (+CC to firstname.lastname@example.org) with at least the following information:
• (Subject of the email: IRACON 1st TS grant application)
• Name, affiliation and Country of the applicant
• Career status of the applicant: PhD student, PostDoc, Assistant, Industry researcher, …
• Attach a summary of the applicant’s CV
- COST grant applications: January 15th, 2017
- Registration opening date: January 16th,2017
- Registration closing date: February 12th, 2017
- Grants notification: February 20th-23th, 2017
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dirk Plettemeier, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Dr. Kamran Sayrafian, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Prof. Luis M. Correia, Instituto Superior Tecnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr.-Ing. Qiong Wang, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Prof. Slawomir J. Ambroziak, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Narcis Cardona, iTEAM Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
- Prof. Wout Joseph, IMEC INTEC-WAVES, Ghent University, Belgium
- Dr. Ali Khaleghi, Oslo University, Norway
- Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Hegler, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany