Date: Jan. 16 – 18, 2019
Place: Dublin, Ireland
Venue: Dublin City University, All Hallows Campus, Dublin 9, Ireland
Local Organiser: Conor Brennan, Dublin City University (IR)
IRACON 9th MC meeting and 9th Technical Meeting is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON).
Documents & Deadlines
- Attendance Lists
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Meeting presentation, Local Information and Accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- Meeting registration deadline: 17 December 2018
- The Registration is now closed
Please go to the Members Area and click on “Meeting registration”; proceed then by paying € 150 as a contribution to the Local Organiser expenses, which will be collected by EURACON
- Official MC Substitute nomination deadline: 17 December 2018
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request webpage is now closed
To ask for a TD number, please go to the Members Area. Click on “TD Submission” and select “Request TD number” on IRACON 9TH MC AND TECHNICAL MEETING.
The “TD Submission” page will close on 17 December 2018
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Please find here the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than 8 January 2019
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format named as the TD number assigned to you.