Start time: 18 November, 18:30 ‐ End time: 22 November, 17:00
Venue: CITIlab, INSA Lyon , University of Lyon, Lyon, FR
Organiser: Jean-Marie Gorce (INSA-Inria)
This training school focuses on models and techniques for IoT access network. The training school will alternate between theoretical courses and experimental training sessions on FIT/CorteXlab with GNU radio. Theoretical courses will be given by leading experts in signal processing, information theory and wireless networks. Training sessions will be coached by our experts in GNU radio and communication system design.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE TS
IRACON members are invited to register for the 5th Training School using the above Registration link.
The number of trainees is limited (30 places) due to constraints on the practical sessions. If you are only interested in theoretical courses and you do not plan to participate in practical sessions, please let us know.
- PhD Student €120
- Academic Employee €150
- Industry or Profit Institution Employee €200
Registration deadline: 6 November 2018
Those ECIs and PhD students granted from COST CA15104 (IRACON) for this event DO have to register and pay the contribution before the event. COST grants will be transferred individually to every granted person afterwards.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GRANT REQUEST
COST CA15104 (IRACON) offers a limited number of grants, with priority given to PhD students and ECIs, to attend the Training School (up to €400 each). The grants do not cover all the costs related to the training school.
Grant applications are officially accepted starting on 19 October 2018 until 29 October 2018. Applicants have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (+CC to email@example.com) with the following information:
• Subject of the email: IRACON 5th TS grant application
• Name, Affiliation and Country of the applicant
• Career status of the applicant: PhD student, PostDoc, Assistant, Industry researcher, …
• Attach a summary of the applicant’s CV
- COST grant application opening date: 19 October 2018
- COST grant application closing date: 29 October 2018
- Grants notification: 2 November 2018
- Registration closing date: 6 November 2018
- Walid Bechkit (Professor at Université de Lyon, INSA Lyon, France)
- Chiara Buratti (Professor at U. of Bologna, Italy)
- Laurent Clavier (Professor at IMT-Lille/Douai,France)
- Marco Di Renzo (CNRS / Paris-Saclay University, Paris, France)
- Malcolm Egan (Professor at Université de Lyon, INSA Lyon, France)
- Jean-Marie Gorce (Professor at Université de Lyon, INSA Lyon, France)
- Philippe Mary (Professor at INSA Rennes, France)
- Samir Perlaza (Research Scientist at Inria, France)
- Petar Popovski (Professor at Aalborg U., Danemark)
- Jan Sykora (Professor at CTU Prague, Czech Republic)
- Maël Le Treust ( ETIS UMR 8051, Université Paris Seine, Université Cergy-Pontoise, ENSEA, CNRS)
- Guillaume Vivier (Sequans, France)