Date: 4-6 September 2019
Place: Gdańsk, Poland
Venue: Gdańsk University of Technology
Local Organisers: Slawomir Ambroziak, Gdańsk University of Technology
IRACON 11th MC Meeting and 11th Technical Meeting is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON).
Documents & Deadlines
- Attendance Lists
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speakers
- Meeting presentation, Local Information and Accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- Meeting registration deadline: 16 August 2019
- Official MC Substitute nomination deadline: 16 August 2019
Please go to the Members Area and click on “Meeting registration”; proceed then by paying € 160 as a contribution to the Local Organiser expenses, which will be collected by EURACON.
More information on the registration and payment procedure is available HERE.
The Registration is closed
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
To ask for a TD number, please go to the Members Area. Click on “TD Submission” and select “Request TD number” on IRACON 11TH MC AND TECHNICAL MEETING.
The TD request page will close on: 16 August 2019
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
- Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA15104.doc file
- Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find here the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than: 25 August 2019
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.