Date: Oct. 1 – 3, 2018
Luogo: Podgorica, Montenegro
IRACON 8th MC meeting and 8th Technical meeting is organized by the COST Action CA15104, “Inclusive Radio Communication Networks for 5G and beyond” (IRACON). The meeting will be held on Oct. 1 – 3 at the hotel Hilton Podgorica (http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/montenegro/hilton-podgorica-crna-gora-TGDPMHI/index.html). The address is: Bulevar Svetog Petra Cetinjskog 2, Podgorica 81000, Montenegro.
Documents & Deadlines
- Attendance List
- Chair’s presentation
- Keynote Speaker
- Meeting presentation, Local Information and accommodation
- Minutes (and attachments)
- Meeting registration deadline: Sept. 14th, 2018.
- The Registration is now open! Please go to the Members Area and click on “Meeting registration”; proceed then by paying € 160 as a contribution to the Local Organiser expenses, which will be collected by EURACON.
- Official MC Substitute nomination deadline: Sept. 14th, 2018.
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
If you intend to ask for a TD number, please go to the Members Area. Click on “TD Submission” and select “Request TD number” on IRACON 8TH MC MEETING AND 8TH TECHNICAL MEETING. The “TD Submission” page will close on Sept. 14th, 2018.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Please find here the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than Sept. 21st, 2018.
To submit your TD, please send an email with subject ” CA15104 – TD Submission” to email@example.com attaching the full TD in PDF format named as the TD number assigned to you.
Speaker: Dr. Mališa Vučinić, Research Engineer, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Montenegro
Summary: In this talk, we will present a first-hand experience on how an Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology is being developed within the IETF, on the example of 6TiSCH working group . 6TiSCH is a technology that enables deterministic low-power wireless networking (bounded latency and duty-cycle). It targets industrial IoT applications such as monitoring and control, but has also been deployed in smart agriculture, smart parking and smart city space. We will give a high-level overview of what 6TiSCH is, how it is being standardized, implemented and tested, and related research. We will also discuss the IETF standardization process and how researchers can increase their impact by getting involved.